Ultrasound has not only witnessed development as a diagnostic imaging modality, but also as a therapeutic modality. The first usage of ultrasound in medical therapy can be dated back to 1930’s. Over the decades, as a result of various research a development effort and medical & technological advancements, ultrasound has developed into a potent medical technology that is being used for a variety of applications. Ultrasound stimulators are medical devices that use ultrasound as a mode of treatment for various physical and medical conditions. The term generally refers to a type of ultrasonic procedure used for therapeutic purposes. Ultrasound stimulators use a method where tissues beneath the skin are stimulated using high-frequency sound waves (800,000 Hz – 2,000,000 Hz), which cannot be heard by humans. There are three potential effects of ultrasound stimulators:
- Ultrasound stimulation helps increase the blood flow in the stimulated area
- Ultrasound stimulators help decrease pain from the reduction of swelling, and
- In case of a gentle massage on the tendon or ligament, no strain is added and the scar tissue is softened.
- Ultrasound stimulators have shown to act synergistically with antibiotics for killing bacteria.
However, the risks associated with ultrasound stimulators for various indications vary widely. For example, ultrasound stimulators for physical therapy have a low risk of harm in the hands of a skilled clinician, but the therapeutic benefit is low. On the other hand, lithotripsy, a modality used to treat kidney stones, has several therapeutic benefits, however, it also has the risk of significant hemorrhage and can cause long term-kidney injury.
The growing prevalence & recurrence of kidney stones, cataract, rheumatoid arthritis, and other medical conditions that require ultrasound stimulators therapies are some of the major factors expected to drive the ultrasound stimulators market over the forecast period. Relative safety and cost-efficiency is another factor contributing to the growth of the ultrasound stimulators market. The launch and addition of new products is another factor contributing to the growth of the global ultrasound stimulators market. However, lack of clinical clarity about the usage of Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulators (LIPUS) is likely to hinder the growth of the ultrasound stimulators market.
For more information ask for sample report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/24070
Ultrasound Stimulators Market: Segmentation
The global ultrasound stimulators market has been segmented on the basis of product type, indication, end user, and geography.
Based on product type, the global ultrasound stimulators market is segmented as:
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS)
Based on indications, the global ultrasound stimulators market is segmented as:
- Medical Uses
- Dental Hygiene
- Kidney Stones
- Cataract Treatment
- Acoustic Targeted Drug Delivery
- Physical Therapy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ligament Sprains
Based on end user, the global ultrasound stimulators market is segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Physiotherapy Centers
Based on geography, the global ultrasound stimulators market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle-East & Africa
The global market for ultrasound stimulators is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. Majority of antibiotics are introduced in the generic market and thus, there is high competition among local and regional players. Among the two product types, the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) segment is expected to dominate the global ultrasound stimulators market over the forecast period. Among end users, ambulatory surgical centers are expected to contribute a high share in the global ultrasound stimulators market as it is the most accessible channel and majority of patients are recommended for outpatient treatment.
Geographically, the global ultrasound stimulators market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Europe is expected to be the leading market in the global ultrasound stimulators market owing to the high prevalence of the medical conditions and physical anomalies that require ultrasound therapy. The ultrasound stimulators market in APEJ is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to an increase in the number of product offerings by the key players. North America is expected to hold the second-largest share of the global ultrasound stimulators market throughout the forecast period.
Request to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/24070
The global market for ultrasound stimulators is highly fragmented. Some of the key players operating in the global ultrasound stimulators market are Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, gbo Medizintechnik AG, Astar, GymnaUniphy N.V., Enraf-Nonius B.V., Glaxosmithkline Inc., and Mettler Electronics Corp.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.