Zirconium oxychloride is a white/slightly yellowish moist crystal-like structure which is primarily used as a precursor for the synthesis of catalysts and zirconium based salts. Apart from the conventional applications, zirconium oxychloride is also widely used for a number of applications, including drying agent in paints, coatings and inks industry as well as for manufacturing high temperature refractory materials, such as opacifier in glazes and enamels and glass polishing. Moreover, zirconium oxychloride also finds usage in textile dyeing, water repellents, fire proof materials and in the manufacturing of cosmetics and personal care products, such as antiperspirants, etc. Significant research and investment has been done to expand the application areas for zirconium chloride. For instance, it is now used in nano technology in the electrical and electronics industry, nuclear reactors as well as for medicinal purposes.
Get Sample Copy Of This @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17920
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market: Market Dynamics
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Marker Drivers
The major factor driving the growth of global zirconium oxychloride market is its increasing demand from paints, dyes and inks and coatings industry. Zirconium oxychloride improves the drying ability of paints and coatings, making its application easier.
Moreover, there has been an increase in the use of zirconium oxychloride across a number of other end use industries and applications, such as textile, ceramics, rubber, antiperspirants, water repellents and others. With the steady growth across these industries, the global zirconium oxychloride market is also projected to grow during the forecast period.
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market Restraints
As the market comprises a number of China-based players, one of the major challenge faced by the global zirconium oxychloride manufacturers is the easy availability of products at competitive prices.
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market Trends
The global zirconium oxychloride market has seen increasing investments in the area of research and development to explore the possibility of usage in a number of non-conventional applications, such in nano technology in electrical and electronics industry. Over the past few years, zirconium oxychloride has also been used in nuclear reactors and in medical applications.
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market: Segmentation
The global zirconium oxychloride market can be segmented on the basis of grade, end use industry, application and region.
On the basis of grade, the global zirconium oxychloride market can be segmented into:
- Standard grade/commercial grade
- High purity grade
On the basis of end use industry, the global zirconium oxychloride market can be segmented into:
- Chemical Industry
- Paints, coatings and Inks
- Rubber Processing
- Personal care
- Electrical and electronics
- Power generation
On the basis of application, the global zirconium oxychloride market can be segmented into:
- Oil field acidizing
- Pigment toners
- Anti perspirants
- Water repellents
- Drying agent
- Fire proof materials
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market: Regional Outlook
The global zirconium oxychloride market is anticipated to be dominated by the Asia Pacific region, both in terms of market share and CAGR index. China is projected to hold a significant share in the Asia Pacific zirconium oxychloride market. India is also anticipated to gain considerable market share in the Asia Pacific zirconium oxychloride market. This can be attributed to the steady growth in end use industries, such as textile, ceramic and paints, coatings and inks industry. North America and Europe are projected to hold significant share in the global zirconium oxychloride market. Latin America, on the other hand, is projected to show moderate growth over the outlook period. Regions, such as Middle East and Africa and Japan are projected to show relatively slower growth as compared to other regions.
Global Zirconium Oxychloride Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain for global zirconium oxychloride market are:
- Guangdong Dongfang Zirconium Technology Co., Ltd.
- Henan Billions Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Zr-Valley Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Zibo Guangtong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Kingan Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Saint-Gobain (Saint-Gobain ZirPro)
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- HiCharms Ltd.
- Bhalla Chemical Works Pvt. Ltd.
- B. ENTERPRISES
- Star Earth Minerals Private Limited
- Zirconium Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Indenta Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Request For TOC @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/17920
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint