Earlier, in 1996, DVD’s came into existence through in which videos could be recorded, then hard disk was invented. These mediums use to store data in an analog form which consumed a lot of space. Also, analog signals were very prone to corruption due to noise and were costly. The demand of consumer for high quality and low cost drove the need to store data in digital form. In order to record and transfer raw video, a lot of storage space was required which generated the need to reduce the amount of data needed. Thus, the method of video compression or video encoding came into existence. The device used to encode videos are known as video encoder.
The video encoder’s also known as video servers, are hardware or software’s that covert an input given in video form or analog form into digital format in order to make the video compatible to be play backed on any device. These converted videos can be sent anywhere online like on content delivery network (CDN) or a live streaming provider.
Get Sample Copy Of This @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20179
Video Encoder: Drivers and Restraints
The video encoders encode the data in such a manner that they occupy less space, and allows processing of data to be fast. Also, due to the lesser number of bits, the time consumed to transfer or upload any video file is very less. Such factors are driving the growth of video encoder market and are boosting its use in various applications.
The data compressed by video encoder has to be decompressed every time before use. Also, many errors might occur when transferring data. Such factors are hampering the growth of video encoder market since it restraints the customers to use it.
Video Encoder: Segmentation
Segmentation based on type of Video Encoder in Market:
- Software Encoder: These systems run on hardware devices like laptops or computers and encodes the data
- Flash Media Live Encoder
- Wowza Gocoder
- Hardware Encoder: These are special devices that are made for video streaming and are capable of sending videos to destination by using its own internals
- Teradek VidiU
- Sony Anycast
- LiveStream HD550 video switcher
Segmentation based on applications of Video Encoder in Market:
- Defense and Military
Video Encoder: Competitive Landscape
The key players in the video encoder market are Axis Communications AB, Matrox Graphics Inc., Honeywell Security Group, Cisco Systems, Inc., Bosch Security Systems, Pelco Corporation, Harmonic Inc., Vitec Group and Teleste Corporation.
North America is expected to the largest market of Video Encoder. The majority of Video Encoder vendors such as Matrox Graphics Inc., Honeywell Security Group and Cisco Systems are based in North America region. This is attributed to the evolution of digitalization. The market is anticipated to grow in Europe region due to the presence of other market vendors like Axis Communications, Bosch Security systems and few others in the region.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Global Video Encoder Market Segments
- Global Video Encoder Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Global Video Encoder Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Video Encoder Market
- Global Video Encoder Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Video Encoder Market
- Video Encoder Technology
- Value Chain of Sales Performance Management solutions
- Global Video Encoder Market Drivers and Restraints
Request For TOC @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/20179
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint