The ‘Wet Distiller Grain Market’ research report assembled by Persistence Market Research provides a succinct analysis on the recent market trends. In addition, the report offers a thorough abstract on the statistics, market estimates and revenue forecasts, which further highlights its position in the industry, in tandem with the growth strategies adopted by leading industry players.
Global Wet Distiller Grain Market Outlook
As of 2017, the global animal feed production has accounted to more than 1.07 billion tons witnessing a positive growth of 2.57% over 2016. Over the last five years, the feed industry has been growing at a significant rate in terms of volume sales around the globe which is attributable to the higher consumption rate of meat, milk, and eggs resulting in increased feed production for the pig and broiler industries as well as the dairy industry. Owing to the rise in demand for feed products, now the consumer desire quality feed products providing good yield and positive output when fed to the animals. As a result, some of key feed manufacturer’s lookout for specialty ingredient that could help provide the desired level of high-quality feed products in the global market. Wet distiller grain is one such product ingredient gaining traction in the feed industry owing to the rising concerns over the quality factor on feed products. Wet distiller grain is the by-products from ethanol production processing. Fiber, protein, and fat are concentrated approximately 3-fold in distillers grains (DG) when starch is fermented to produce ethanol
Request For Report [email protected]https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25174
Growing Demand for Nutritional Feed Products is Spurring the Market Growth:-
Wet Distiller Grain has several benefits associated with its consumption of the product. Wet Distiller Grain has higher energy concentration providing necessary nutrients to the livestock sectors. Wet Distiller Grain mixes well into a total mixed ration and moreover the moisture of the wet distiller grain have the capability of reducing diet sorting when fed the product is fed to the cattle. Wet distiller grain adheres well to dry particles of other feeds resulting in increased palatability. Though wet distiller grain has a low shelf life, the product has comparatively high nutritional value and the ethanol plant saves on drying cost.
Global Wet Distiller Grain: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global Wet Distiller Grain market has been segmented as –
On the basis of source, the global Wet Distiller Grain market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the end user, the global Wet Distiller Grain market has been segmented as –
Global Wet Distiller Grain Market: Key Takeaway
The Asia Pacific regions account to comparatively higher value share as compared to other regions due to rise in demand for dairy products in the regions which pave a critical opportunity for wet distiller grain market to grow in terms of volume sales in Asia Pacific region.
Global Wet Distiller Grain Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Wet Distiller Grain market are The Andersons Inc., Advanced Biofuel USA, The ONIX Corporation, Green Plains Inc., Greenfield Global Inc., East Kansas Agri-agency LLC., Central Indiana Ethanol LLC, Tharaldson Ethanol, Lincolnway Energy LLC among others.
Wet Distiller Grain Market: Key Trends
The major shareholding companies in the Wet Distiller Grain market have been strategizing on expanding its operations through key merger-acquisitions and production expansion.
Wet Distiller Grain Market: Key Developments
- The Andersons Inc.: In 2018, the company and ICM, Inc., announced the formation of ELEMENT, LLC, a joint venture that will construct a 70 million-gallon-per-year bio-refinery located in Colwich, Kansas, adjacent to ICM’s headquarters. This strategic partnership will build and operate a technologically advanced ethanol production facility featuring several of ICM’s cutting-edge equipment and process technologies.
- Greenfield Global Inc.: In 2017, the company announced the expansion of sustainable biofuel production at its biorefinery in Varennes, Quebec.
Opportunities for Wet Distiller Grain Market Participants
Among the end users, dairy sectors have witnessed immense growth followed by the swine sector due to rise in consumption rate in major global markets such as North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. This one critical factor of the rise in consumption rate of dairy as well swine products helps drive the demand for wet distiller grain market in the global feed industry. Moreover, Asia Pacific account to higher volume share in terms feeds consumption which paves another important opportunity for wet distiller grain market to gain traction among its target customers in the region.
Brief Approach to Research for Wet Distiller Grain Market
The company will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of the coconut water concentrate segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Wet Distiller Grain market sizes.
Request For Report Table of Content (TOC)@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/25174
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Wet Distiller Grain market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Wet Distiller Grain market and its potential
- Wet Distiller Grain Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Wet Distiller Grain market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Wet Distiller Grain Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Wet Distiller Grain market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Wet Distiller Grain
- Analysis of the Wet Distiller Grain market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Wet Distiller Grain market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market