Conjugate vaccine is a type of vaccine that contains bacterial capsular polysaccharide, attached to a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protect against invasive diseases. The global conjugate vaccine market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.6%, leading to a global revenue of USD 100.59 Bn by 2023. By volume, it is anticipated to reach 9600.56 Million units by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 17.2%.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.kdmarketresearch.com/sample/3093
The conjugate vaccine market is classified into two primary segments-based on disease indication: pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal and others; and based on end user: paediatric and adult. Asia-Pacific will have the highest CAGR during the forecasted period.
Key growth factors:
o Rising adoption of cancer therapeutic vaccines, improvement in patient compliance along with an increasing product pipeline, and growing efforts for the adoption of appropriate preventive screening methods to help avert adverse reactions will accelerate the market.
o Conjugate Vaccine market is expected to have positive growth owing to technological advancements, growth initiatives for the production of low-cost vaccines, and widespread routine vaccination programs in emerging economies.
Threats and key players:
o Although the conjugate vaccine market is expected to have a positive growth globally, lack of awareness, shortage risk, the situation of oligopoly, uncertainty about the future of international initiatives, emerging manufacturers, and costs and prices of new vaccines will hinder growth.
Access Complete Research report with TOC @ https://www.kdmarketresearch.com/report/global-conjugate-vaccine-market-2018-2023
o Major Conjugate Vaccine providers operating in the market are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi Pasteur, Novartis, etc.
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the global conjugate vaccine market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global conjugate vaccine market
3. Market trends in the global conjugate vaccine market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global disease indication segment (pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global end user segment (paediatric and adult conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
6. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa) market size data for the conjugate vaccine market – by revenue and by volume
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the region-wise conjugate vaccine market segments – by revenue and by volume
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major companies operating in the market
Check Discount @ https://www.kdmarketresearch.com/discount/3093
KD Market Research is one of the best market research organization that provides B2B research on the growth opportunities of the industry which is the prime factor of the overall revenue of the organization. We identify the pain points which our client is facing around revenue methods and provide them with a comprehensive database which helps them to make intelligent decisions that could ensure growth to the organization.