Sweetener Powder Market Outlook
Sweetener powder is a food additive used to offer a sweet taste in food products, without adding up calories. Although the health-conscious population has started to cut down on calories offered by sugar, on the other hand, individuals do not want to compromise the taste of food products. Sweetener powder is a multi-purpose product used as an additive in food products as well as a table-top sweetener. Use of sweetener powder as a food additive to enhance the taste and sweetness of food is highly regulated by government regulatory bodies such as the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Sweetener powder market finds an ample growth in developed regions, owing to relatively high health concerned population.
Sweetener Powder Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Sweetener powder market is gaining traction across the globe, as food manufacturers are increasingly concerned about the demands of consumers. Health consciousness and trending peer reviewing of ingredient labels are creating a demand for low sugar food products, owing to which manufacturers are producing tailored and customized sweetener powder for food and beverage manufacturers to cater to demand and preferences of consumers. This is expected to boost the sales of sweetener powder market. Among all sweetener powders, the ones with low glycemic index and calorific value find a lucrative opportunity across the globe, attributed to which, the sweetener powder market trajectory is expected to boost in upcoming years. Weight gain and diabetes-related problems with individuals has increased concerns regarding high-calorie sweetener powder, owing to which low calorie natural and artificial sweetener powders are becoming cornerstone with both perspectives i.e. supply side and demand side. New regulations opted by more than 17 countries including the U.S. is also one of the main reasons owing to which sweetener powder market is blooming. In Berkley, California, soft drink sales fall by 10% after first U.S. sugar tax imposed. According to a survey conducted by DSM in 2017, 45-48% of individuals across the globe are more concerned with sugar intake now than they were three years ago.
Request For Sample Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22627
Global Sweetener Powder: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global sweetener powder market has been segmented as –
On the basis of a distribution channel, the global sweetener powder market has been segmented as –
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores (Bakery Shops)
- Food & Drinks Health Stores
On the basis of product type, the global sweetener powder market has been segmented as –
- Natural Sweetener powder
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Agave Powder
- Maple Sugar Powder
- Palm Sugar
- Artificial Sweetener powder
- Acesulfame K
On the basis of end-use application, the global sweetener powder market has been segmented as –
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Bakery & Frozen Foods
- Soft Drinks
- Dairy Products
- Ice creams
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
On the basis of packaging, the global sweetener market is further segmented as –
- Stand Up Pouches
Global Sweetener Powder Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global sweetener powder market are Merisant, Cargill Inc., Van Wankum Ingredients, HYETSweet B.V., Archer Daniels Midland, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle Plc., Gillco Ingredients, Tereos S.A., Hearthside food Solutions LLC., Stevia Corporation, DSM, Evolva Holdings S.A., PMC Specialities Group Inc., Bayn Europe AB, PureCircle Ltd. among others.
Launching new product variants, increasing demand for natural sweetener powder are some of the key drivers supporting the market growth in the near future.
Key Product Launches in the Sweetener Powder Market
- In the year 2017, Tate & Lyle, a U.K. based company launched crystalline allulose. The specific product portfolio expansion was done in order to expand the applications of allulose syrup such as tabletop sweeteners, meal replacement mixes and dry beverage, chocolate confectionery and fat-based creams. The company launched this product in order to enhance the taste and enjoyment of meal without calories.
- In November 2016, PureCircle Ltd., one of the major multinational food manufacturers based in Malaysia launched Sigma-Beverage. The products were launched for its specific use in beverages in order to improve the texture and taste of beverages. It is the company’s third specific stevia sweetener, including other two i.e. Sigma-Tea and Sigma-Dairy.
Request For Customization on this Report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/22627
Opportunities for Market Participants
With concerns ramping up for diabetes and obesity across the globe, food and beverages manufacturers can choose sugar substitutes which possess no calories with zero impact on blood glucose level. Also, increasing demand for zero or no-calorie beverages is increasing among consumers is also a lucrative opportunity for sweetener powder players. Trending label reviewing among health-conscious millennial demographics is also one of the main reasons, owing to which there is ample opportunity in investing into sweetener powder market. Penetration of artificial and natural low-calorie sweetener powder in developing economies also creates robust opportunities for sweetener powder manufacturers.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product type, nature, end-use applications, packaging, and distribution channel of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall sweetener powder market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the sweetener powder market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the sweetener powder market and its potential
- Market dynamics affecting the sweetener powder market, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the sweetener powder market
- The Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major sweetener powder market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the sweetener powder market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the sweetener powder market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market